My grandmother is in Hawaii...
Hence I don't blog much because the only internet access I have is at her house. Hence I am currently online for no more than two minutes for icecream is melting in the car and I came online to simply check my email for some information regarding my imminent venture to Western Australia.
To whomever reads this blog,
I am alive, I am well, I am addicted to NCIS currently. More on that later...
I am flying to Western Australia on the 8th of December. Returning on the 12th. Flying to Canberra on the 16th.
I promise full detailed blogs of my exploits imminently and once I arrive in Canberra I expect daily blogs as I will be no doubt insanely bored.
Not that anyone actually reads this shit but hey,
A girl can dream.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment